Jan 4, 2012

shop items

Hello,

What beautiful weather here in Iowa.. :-)
A friend told me she talked to the Native Americans in Montana & they said b/c there is
so little snow on the plains there , their predicting a mild winter for us all :-)
I know the weather man will complain about lack of mosture , but hey, we need
a break after the HIGH snow fall of the past few years :-)

we attended our first ever caucas last night. pretty interesting .. our man won well tied anyway:_)
we saw two of my favorite ladies there with their beautful babies :-)

I have a lot of ideas for sewn items for my shop :) I will be doing some of them today , then get them
up on gracielynns the bothered sheep & my etsy shop.
I would rather knit, but those items take more time :-)
ck my other blog the first of next week for new items .

Did I say that I sold my first item, a half apron , on etsy ? it was a bumby sale. I had
typed in an old eml address for paypal. so had to cancel the sell & relist , thankfully
Sonja still wanted it.. but unfornutely it was too last for Christmas:)(
It was a learning experience !

well off to sew . then do some spelling with Gracie :-)

I hope you all have a great day !
Lisa
http://www.etsy.com/shop/gracielynn

No comments: