Aug 10, 2009

tropper & the farmer :_0

 





 

 

 

 

 Don't Mess with Farmers


 

A State Trooper stops at a ranch in rural Iowa and talks with an old Farmer.  He tells the Farmer, "I need to inspect your Ranch for illegally grown drugs.

The old Farmer says, "Okay, but don't go in that field over there."
The Trooper verbally explodes saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the
Iowa State Police Department with me.  Reaching into his r ear pocket and
removing his badge, the Officer proudly displays it to the Farmer.  "See this badge?!!
This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish, ON ANY LAND, no
questions asked, or answers given!!  Have I made myself clear??  Do YOU
understand?!!?"

The old Farmer nods politely and goes about his chores.
Later, the old Farmer hears loud screams, and sees the Trooper running for
his life and close behind is the Farmer's bull.
With every step, the bull is gaining on the Trooper.  The Trooper is clearly
terrified.

The old Farmer immediately throws down his tool's and runs to the fence,
yelling at the top of his lungs..... ..............

"YOUR BADGE!!  SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE, SMART A$$!!!"

 

 


Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out.


No comments: