Aug 19, 2009

:Al Gore, Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama go to heaven] [1 Attachment]


Al Gore, Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama go to heaven.
 
God asks Gore, ''Al, what do you believe in?'' He replies, "Well, I believe that I won that election, but that it was  your will that I not serve. I've come to understand and accept that now.'' God says: "Very good.   Come and sit at my left.''
 
God asks Bill Clinton. "Bill, what do you believe in?'' Bill replies: "I believe in forgiveness. I've sinned, but I've never held a grudge against my fellow man, and I hope no grudges are held against me." God says: "You are forgiven. Come and sit at my right.''
 
Then God addresses Barrack Obama. "And what do you believe in?'' To which Obama replies, "I believe you're in my chair."
 
Don't be afraid of the space between your dreams and reality.
If you can dream it, you can make it so.
 
.

__,_._,___

No comments: