Jun 16, 2009

my eml and hers to me ,,.the Yarnharlot :-)

Hello,
 I just read a book by Stephanie that was an absolute riot ! So funny I laughed out loud.. i think it might even be funny if you're not a knitter or a Knitter :_)
You have to read the book to get the little k big K deal.. :-)
Please get her books.. you will be so glad you did !
 
Below is her response to my eml . & mine to her below that.
I was thrilled to think she took time to respond to emls :_)

Lisa

>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>
Lisa, what a  lovely email to receive first thing in the morning! I'm glad you enjoyed it, and thrilled that you wrote. 

Thanks so much, 

Steph

The Yarn Harlot lives at

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
On Jun 16, 2009, at 1:54 AM, lisa mickey wrote:

Hello Stephanie!

It is 12:46 am  here in my little house on the prairie of Iowa.. and I am sad to say I just finished The Yarn Harlot.
I'm sad b/c I'm finished with it. :-(
I rarely put down my knitting for reading these days and so to read anything other then knitting patterns is a miracle.
I just had to eml ya and say .. I LOVED IT !
Although I am a knitter and working on being a Knitter.. I related to so much in the book.
The last bit about the blue dpn was a riot !

I wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart .. your writings gave me .. and my sighing  hubby and youngest dd , many hours of enjoyment. ( I spaced out the book. not allowing myself to read more then a chapter or two a night :-)
course I had to read the good bits to them as you would except.

one little thing I am concerned about..
how did the birth go with the woman in the pager story?-)

Lots of yarny love ..
lisa

No comments: